WHY DO I NEED THIS?
Everyone knows that poor posture is bad for long term health. If you’re in front of a screen all day or do lots of physical activities, chances are you suffer from slouching and poor posture.
When poor posture is not fixed, it slowly leads into more problems. Some common problems that result from poor posture are:
You developed bad sitting posture and want to improve it before it's too late - to regain lost comfort and mobility of your back.
BetterBack™ allows you to effortlessly sit in perfect posture, easing back pain and preventing it. Lightweight and portable, it makes every chair ergonomic.
BetterBack™ stabilizes your pelvis, restoring your spine's natural curvature, and provides lumbar support. There's nothing to charge or sync, just something that works.
Wearing it for just 15 minutes a day can retrain your body’s default posture, so when you stand or sit without BetterBack™, your posture is greatly improved.
Get the next gen back support:
Make every chair ergonomic:
No detail spared:
HOW TO USE:
1. Unpack: Remove BetterBack from it's protective bag when you're ready to sit
2. Wrap: Place both feet flat on the floor (it's ergonomic). Wrap the back pad around your body and hook the knee pads over your knees
3. Stack: Lean your chest forward and grab the adjustable leg straps. Then, sit up straight while you pull on the straps to tighten and vertically stack your spine into perfect posture.
4. Clip (Optional): Slide the left strap into the center clip to keep your legs together. Pull the center clips towards your body until you feel awesome.
TIPS & TRICKS
1. There’s no universal “right” or “wrong” way to wear your BetterBack. It's all about finding the perfect fit for you! Don’t be afraid to play around and adjust throughout the day.
2. Try wearing the back pad higher up on your back until you find just the perfect spot.
3. You may need to literally sit on the edge of your seat to place both feet flat on the floor.
4. You can wear BetterBack cross-legged too!
Warning: It is not safe to wear BetterBack while driving.