One day, Dr. Broome’s patient collapsed in his own home.
He knew that something was very wrong here and decided to examine his patient's house.
The house looked clean, fresh and tidy.
But upon closer inspection, what they saw completely shocked them.
Every inch of the house was filled with dust and molds that were invisible to the naked eye. They were swirling all around the air in every room, even clinging to unseen places such as roofs, pipes, walls, plant pots and behind furniture.
“These dangerous pollens mixed into the air have been around for twenty years, ever since he moved in.”
“Our studies indicated that the very air he was breathing in is 10 times more deadly and toxic than the worst haze crisis outside.” - Dr. Simon Broome